Home » Comment of Customers
  • Comment of Customers

Mr. Rodziah Abd Rahim -  Me & my family have a wonderful trip in Saigon last week.
    Monday, October 23, 2017 8:45 AM
    Dear Ms Yen Ha,
    Me & my family have a wonderful trip in Saigon last week.
    Thank you for the awesome services & hospitality. Keep up the best services & I will recommend your travel agent to my friend .
    Mr Nam- very helpful & friendly tour guide. Hope we will see u in the next trip.

Best regards,
    Rozie Rahim

Ms. Misha Beri -  I like to thank you as well for organizing a wonderful and memorable trip so we could make most out of it.
    Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:42 PM
    Hi Yen,

I will share feedback in brief points; What went well/ we like:
     - Communication ( from Day 1 posting interest on website till we left Vietnam) and accessibility with you whenever we approached for anything gave us enough confidence
    - Halong Bay tour and all Ho chi min day tour were interesting and organised well
    - Stay at Hoi An resort super recommendation,

Overall it was well organised, balanced and personalized tour for us, again thanks for being very supportive, I surely recommend you and your organisation to my friends who are keep to plan trip.

Once again thanks
    Misha & Prasun

Mrs. Ritu -  The experience was much better than we had expected
    Wednesday, August 16, 2017 6:33 PM
    Hi Yen,

I hope you are doing well. We have got back to work after a refreshing holiday in Vietnam. The experience was much better than we had expected. The services were impeccable and every day of our tour was a delight. The time management by the tour guides, food, hotels, transfers, just about everything was praiseworthy. I'm not sure if we will visit Vietnam again, but whenever we plan a trip to Cambodia and Laos, we will definitely take your services.

Regards,
    Ritu

Ms. Dhilah Salleh -  I do have really good time at Ho Chi Minh, thank you for your services.
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:35 AM
    Good day to you Ms. Nguyen Minh,

I do have really good time at Ho Chi Minh, thank you for your services.

I planning to visit Hanoi one fine day and absolutely will use your service.

Ms. Anis Mokhti -  Our big thanks again to them and also the drivers
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:24 AM
    Hello Ms. Yen Ha,
    Thank you for your mail. Hope your wedding ceremony went well and we wish you all the best.

Our trip to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh cities were both wonderful and we were treated well. We had no problem with the service extended and the guides were very much helpful and informative. Our big thanks again to them and also the drivers. We would also like to thank you for your prompt and efficient respond.
     We look forward to go there again if we have the opportunity.

Have a pleasant day.
    Regards, Anis Mokhti

Ms. Shauna Brophy -  Thank you for organising such a brilliant tour to halong bay and sapa for us.
    Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:55 PM
    Dear Hai Yen,
    Thank you for organising such a brilliant tour to halong bay and sapa for us.

We are flying from Danang to hcmc tonight and am wondering would it be possible for you to get us transport from the airport to our hotel in hcmc tonight.

Shauna