Guest name : Mr Ron Yong & Family
Number of pax: 02 persons
Travel time: From 11st to 16 th Nov 2013
Hi Miss Lan ANh,
I would like to thank you again for the good execution of my trip to Danang .
Lucky I am able to enjoy Hoi - An as it is planned on the first 3 days . I heard that on 16th Nov , Hoi - An was 1 meter below water!
The guide & drivers did an excellent job and the car supplied are good .
So , thank you again and I hope to go back vietnam again .
I am left with the south vietnam to explore!
Day 01 (11th Nov): DANANG airport-Arrival in Danang
Welcome to Danang airport at 18:30PM, our driver will transfer you to Hoi An then Once in Hoi An we will check into our hotel and have some free time to explore. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An and leisure time to discover Hoi An at night with hundreds of lanterns.
Day 2 (12th Nov): Visit Hoi An town one day tour (Breakfast/Lunch)
We spend a walking tour around this enchanting port town and visit its numerous places of interest: 400 years old Japanese Bridge, 300 years old Chinese temple, 200 years old Vietnamese former merchants' house, the local fish market … Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like. After lunch in local restaurant, you will have a chance to ride a “Xich Lo or pedicab” through the opposite site of Hoi An River bank where you can take a panorama of Hoi An town. Keep on the “Xich Lo” through the tiny lanes of Hoi An countryside, passing the fields of corn, sweet potatoes, beautiful local fruit-garden ... Stop over the local fishing village, get on the boat for 2 hours streaming down to Cua Dai estuary to enjoy the sunset on the river.
Day 3 (13th Nov): Visit My Son – Tra Que village one day (Breakfast/Lunch)
Depart at 8:00AM by bus. We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area..
Arrive in MY-SON at 9:30AM. Walk around with your guide for 2 hours to see the historic and cultural ruins of the 16th century, you will be brought back to the glorious time of the Champa civilization. Then leave My Son for Cau Lau boat station. Take a motorized boat excursion at 12:30 PM to visit Kim Bong carpentry village, 3km west of Hoi
An. Have a soft lunch and drink on boat. You come back in Hoi AN at 2:30 PM.
Free time: You can rent bike to visit Tra Que - a little charming village lies on the edge of Hoi An, It is named after the sweetly scented vegetable.these vegetables not only make the Pho Hois meals more sweet with different flavour but also make Hoi An specialities such as Cao Lau, Quang Noodle more memorable.If you come here to the village , you can also enjoy the cooking class conducted by the host with local “Tam Huu” spring roll which is primarily made from Tra Que vegetables or pancake with meat ( Banh xeo ) which is made with the enlivenment.
Experience one day living and working with the local people at the Tra Que vegetable village where you will have a chance to discover the daily life of farmers.
Day 04(14th Nov): HOI AN – OLD CAPITAL OF HUE (/ Breakfast/Lunch/ -)
We bid Hoi An farewell this morning and continue our north bound journey. The destination for today is the old imperial city of Hue about four hours away. Along the way we will travel over the Hai Van pass , stopping at the top to take in the stunning views north over Lang Co beach before arriving in Hue.
This afternoon we embark on a tour of the city. A visit to Hue would not be complete without taking in attractions such as the Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City , the Imperial Museum and the Dong Ba market . You should taste the finest cuisine of Hue on Dragon Boat and enjoy Hue Folk Song. Overnight at hotel in Hue.
Day 05 (15th Nov): Visit Hue city half day tour (Breakfast/Lunch/-)
Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the mausoleum of Tu Duc emperor, Temple of Huyen Tran Princess, climbing up the Five Dragon mount and shopping at Dong Ba market. Lunch at restaurant. Come back Danang city.
Day 06 (16th Nov): Danang - Free time
Relaxing on beach and shopping.
Suggestion: Visit Marble Mountain and Champa Museum
- 08h30 : Pick up at Da Nang city center to Marble Mountain.
- 09h00 : Climb up the most beautiful peak to discover beautiful caves and visit old national pagodas. Drop in the very famous traditional carving village to to see skillful marble products by talent artists.
- 10h30 : Transfer to visit Champa Museum - the most special collection of Champa sculptures in central Vietnam.
- 11h30: Experience local market in Da Nang city at Han Market.
- 12h00 : Transfer to restaurant in Da Nang city center for lunch.
- 12h15: Luncheon with Da Nang specialities.
- 13h30: Tranfer to Son Tra Penisular to visit Linh Ung Pagoda where locating the highest Female Budha Statue in Viet Nam and enjoy sightseeing from hundreds of meter height.
- 15h00 : Shopping specalities at Central Specialities Shop.
- 15h30 : Transfer back to the picking site. End program.
Day 07 (17th Nov): Driver pick up at your hotel to Danang airport at 10:00-10:30AM. Your flight leave at 12:10 on 17th Nov.
• Entrance fees
• Private boat in Hoi An, Join boat in Hue
• Private car 4 seaters as tour program
• Guide speaking English from 12nd Nov to 15th Nov
• Meals: 04 lunches
• International tickets and airport taxes
• Vietnam Visa & visa fee
• Travel insurance (compulsory)
• Food & drinks not mentioned within the itinerary
• Tips and gratuities
• Expenses of a personal nature such as bar bills, laundry and telephone charges
• Other services not clearly described in the program